This page contains all the essential and useful information you may need to be fully prepared for Saturday’s assessment.
Your best preparation is to take the following action:
- Read your previous assessment thoroughly and evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses (as well as my comments on your work)
- Read the new question (embedded in this post) and write your own one-sentence answer
- Read other students’ answers and discuss their point of view with them
- Read the Shakespeare and the Literary Heritage section of this class resource site.
- Go back to the original text (copies are available from me), re-read key sections and identify quotations
- Watch the BBC Adaptation of Taming of the Shrew online
- Read your anthology of Sylvia Plaths poetry out loud to your family and discuss their views on Plaths work
- Develop your own plan to answer the new question
- Attend the Friday Tutorial (3:30 to 5pm) to get direct input and advice on your prep work
Official Re-sit question: